All your personal Information shall be held and used in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and any amendments thereto.
Information Collection and Use
- The Old Delhi collects personal information when you register with The Old Delhi or its network partners, when you use The Old Delhi services, when you visit The Old Delhi pages and when you enter promotions.
- The Old Delhi uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
The Old Delhi does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with The Old Delhi under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help The Old Delhi communicate with you about offers from The Old Delhi and our marketing partners.
- We transfer information about you if The Old Delhi is acquired by or merged with another company.
The Old Delhi does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- The Old Delhi may set and access The Old Delhi cookies on your computer.
- The Old Delhi lets other companies/advertisers that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to The Old Delhi’s cookies.
Payment is to be made in advance by ordering. Once the payment Is received your order will be scheduled to be completed and you’ll receive an email to that effect.
By placing an order through our website, you agree to all the terms and conditions of the website.
You have to pay just when you complete the check-out procedure. Once you’re sure that you want to order, and you have added it/them to your shopping cart. After that access the shopping cart and click on the check-out button. You must fill the module with your personal information, which kind of payment method you want to use and the details of your credit card. The process could take a few seconds so during the operation do not close or refresh your browser to avoid invalidating the process.
YOUR INFORMATION AFTER THE PAYMENT
The payment information of your credit/debit card is necessary just for the money transaction during the payment procedures. It takes place through a secured server and no one will ever access your payment information.The Old Delhi do not have access to and do not store the information related to your credit card.
- In The Old Delhi payment method, there are a variety of mechanisms that can assist in deterring fraud attempts, thereby minimizing losses. The best anti-fraud method assists both you and The Old Delhi on the money transaction like 3D secure, Fraud Filters, Pattern recognition, and Geo-Fence.
PAYMENT VIA MOBILE
The Old Delhi payment method is smartphone-friendly so you can have easy access to The Old Delhi Services everywhere and whenever you want even from your mobile.
CHANGE OR REVIEW OF PAYMENT POLICY
The Old Delhi reserves the right to modify this payment policy at any time, so please review it frequently. If The Old Delhi makes changes to this payment policy, we will post the revised payment policy here.